Raise your brand’s digital profile. Be found by your ideal customer.
In order to grab the attention of your ideal customer, you need to be visible and easy to find online. Our SEO training helps you to understand how sites rank in search, the tactics you can implement to get the results you need, how to create an SEO plan for your own business and much more. You’ll walk away with all the knowledge you need to bring about change for your small business.
Class Subject Matter
- How search engines work
- What each Google algorithm means
- Content & its impact on SEO
- The differences between onsite & offsite SEO
- Link building strategies & insights
- How to create a plan for your own business
- Marketing Managers looking to broaden their skill set
- Marketing novices
- Savvy small business owners looking to try different marketing techniques
- Our classes are easy to understand and jargon-free
- A friendly, relaxed environment where questions are encouraged
- Our tutors are industry professionals
- You can train in our offices or your own
- You’ll be given a class handbook
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Meet your tutor
Content Director, Ruth Hartnoll
Word Nerd & Digital Marketing Superfan Content Director Ruth is your go-to Copywriting, Content Marketing and Social Media specialist. She lives for sharing ideas and stories and can often be found scouring the internet for the latest in digital marketing trends. She’s worked in four of the North West’s biggest agencies and uses this experience to take a balanced approach to any business problem. Ruth teaches on all of our courses and can’t wait to help you out.
Book on to SEO training