Social Media Training
Make your social channels work harder.
Every type of person uses social media every day, but the challenge for brands is capturing their ideal audience’s attention. How can you do this for your business and earn loyal, engaged customers who keep coming back for more? By enrolling in our Social Media Marketing course, you’ll learn industry tips and tricks to do just this.
Class Subject Matter
- Which social media tools will help your business
- How to create a social media marketing plan
- How to identify the right channels for your business
- Know what content to create, curate and promote
- How to leverage paid and organic social media
- Best practices to boost your followers
- Secret tips and tricks for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Marketing Managers looking to broaden their skill set
- Social Media novices
- Savvy small business owners looking to try different marketing techniques
- Our classes are easy to understand and jargon-free
- A friendly, relaxed environment
- Our tutors are industry professionals
- You can train in our offices or your own
- You’ll be given a class handbook
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Meet your tutor
Content Director, Ruth Hartnoll
Word Nerd & Digital Marketing Superfan Content Director Ruth is your go-to Copywriting, Content Marketing and Social Media specialist. She lives for sharing ideas and stories and can often be found scouring the internet for the latest in digital marketing trends. She’s worked in four of the North West’s biggest agencies and uses this experience to take a balanced approach to any business problem. Ruth teaches on all of our courses and can’t wait to help you out.