Just Good Work is an app developed by Fifty Eight, a company that aims to tackle modern slavery and improve working conditions across global supply chains. The Just Good Work app acts as a tool to promote legitimate work to those who may be vulnerable to being coerced into exploitative employment. The app provides migrant job-seekers and workers with clear advice, informs them on their rights and responsibilities and empowers them to make safer decisions.
Fifty Eight wanted to grow awareness of the app and reach the people who would benefit from it the most. They wanted to portray the Just Good Work app in a way that explained it’s benefits, rather than sell its features.
Fifty Eight wanted J&R to produce an infographic as well as social posts to promote the app.
To achieve this we:
- Listened closely to the client’s in-depth knowledge on their consumer base, extracting the most useful information for the end user
- Adapted complex information into a simplified, easily digestible format
- Created an eye-catching and easy-to-understand infographic
- Made sure the information in the infographic was permanently relevant, allowing it to be reused as many times as needed
- Created 4x social posts that reused elements of the infographic for each social of their social platforms: WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.
- A professional, unified brand both online and offline
- A valuable, information-rich resource that meetup fans can engage with outside ofthe event
- Launched in August 2018, we will update this case study with further insights whenthe data is available to us
What the client thinks
J&R worked hard to understand our target audience in order to create content that was relevant, engaging and understandable to them. Their team were excellent communicators, responding to the brief quickly and enthusiastically. We are incredibly happy with how the infographic turned out and believe it showcases exactly what we are trying to achieve with…